West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme: Hello Dear Readers in this post you will check it about West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Apply Online 2021, West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021: Application Form PDF.
Check Online Application Status at Official Website wb.gov.in, https://wbcdwdsw.gov.in. পশ্চিমবঙ্গ লক্ষ্মীর ভান্ডার প্রকল্প অনলাইন আবেদন, নিবন্ধকরণ ফর্ম, উদ্দেশ্য, যোগ্যতা, সুবিধা. There are many households that do not have basic income support so they are not being able to finance their day-to-day expenditures.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme
For all those people the government of West Bengal has launched the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme. Through this scheme, the government is going to provide basic income support to the female heads of the family.
through this scheme, the government is going to provide Rs 500 per month to general category families and Rs 1000 per month to SC/ST families.
The second phase of the Duare Sarkar Project Camp has been organized by the West Bengal government. These camps will be organized from 16 August 2021 to 15 September 2021. Through these camps, citizens can apply under various schemes offered by the state government.
Over the first two days 18,500 camps were organized in which 29,02,049 people participated.
According to the official sources, the most sought-after scheme was the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar scheme which offers Rs.500 monthly income support to women heads of General families and Rs.1000 monthly income support to women heads of SC or ST families.
পশ্চিমবঙ্গ লক্ষ্মীর ভান্ডার প্রকল্প 2022
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme also knows as the Lakhir Bhandar Prokolpo is a financial assistance scheme or monthly income scheme for the female head of a family in West Bengal.
The West Bengal government will provide Rs. 500 per month for general category families and Rs. 1000 per month for SC/ST category families who have a low monthly income under this scheme.
|West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 – Point highlights|
|Name of Scheme||West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Prakalpo or Lakshmir Bhandar Prakalpo (WBLBS)|
|in Language||পশ্চিমবঙ্গ লক্ষ্মীর ভান্ডার প্রকল্প|
|Launched by||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Female Heads Of Household|
|Major Benefit||To provide a monthly stipend of ₹500 to GEN women and ₹1000 to those belonging to the SC/ ST category.|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Basic Income Support|
|Number Of Beneficiaries||1.6 Crores|
|Assistant For General Category||Rs 500 Per Month And Rs 6000 Per Year|
|Assistance For Sc And St Category||Rs 1000 Per Month And Rs 12000 Per Year|
|Budget||Rs 12900 Crore|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||West Bengal|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Eligibility
- Applicant must be a citizen of West Bengal.
- Age of the applicant must be between 25-60.
- Applicant must not have a parmanent job.
- Casual workers are allowed to apply under the scheme.
- All families of to SC/ST category can apply under the scheme.
- General category families with at least one tax paying member cannot apply under the scheme.
- Only women head of the family is eligible under this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Swasthyasathi Card
- Caste certificate (If Applicable)
- Ration card
- Residential proof
- Age proof
- Bank details
Benefits and features
- Financial support of Rs. 500 per month for general category and Rs.1000 per month for SC/ST category.
- Only the female head of the family will receive the benefits
- The budget allocated under the scheme is Rs.12900 crores.
- The scheme is expected to boost the rural and urban economy of the state.
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Online Registration Process
The WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme beneficiaries of general category will get Rupees 6000 per annum and SC category beneficiaries will get 12000 rupees per annum.
Didi never fails to deliver her promises!
— All India Trinamool Congress (@AITCofficial) July 24, 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme i.e. https://wb.gov.in/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste, and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
West Bengal Govt Issues Guidelines For Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- All the women residents of the state whose age is between 25 and 60 years, except those who have permanent jobs in the private and government sector, will be eligible to fill the application form for this scheme. Casual workers can also apply under this scheme.
- Free application forms for the scheme will be available at the government camps which will be held across the state. The application form will be accepted from August 16 to September 15.
- The applicants have to submit various documents, including Aadhaar card, bank account passbook, with the form.
- General category families having at least one tax-paying member cannot apply under this scheme. General category women who have more than 2 hectares of land cannot apply under this scheme.
|HELPLINE NUMBER & CONTACT SUPPORT ADDRESS|
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme (FAQs):
When will the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme get implemented?
The West Bengal government will start implementing the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme on September 1, 2021.
What is Lakhir Bhandar Scheme ?
This scheme is mainly launch for Women of West Bengal ,to provide financial benefit as well as promote women empowerment.
Is Swasthyasathi Card mandatory for enrolling in Lakshmir Bhandar Prokolpo?
In case any applicant does not have a Swasthyasathi Card, she must first enroll herself in Lakshmir Bhandar scheme. She will then get a Swasthyasathi card and will then receive the benefits of Lakshmir Bhandar Prokolpo.
Document required for Lakhir bhandar prokolpo application?
In case the applicant does not have Swasthyasathi/AADHAR Card. she will be first provisionally registered under “Lakshmir Bhandar” and will he facilitated to get the Swasthyasathi Card and/or AADHAR card and will be subsequently enrolled in “Lakshmir Bhandar” Scheme.
Whats are the Benefits of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana?
Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 to the Helpless Women to Make them Socially Empowered.
What is the objective to launch Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme?
The main aim to launch this scheme is to help the women of the state financially.
Here we have provided all the information about the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Apply Online 2022 If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: ThePMYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.