Seva Sindhu: Hello and welcome everyone in this article I am going to tell you About Seva Sindhu, (ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು) Online Registration 2023, Seva Sindhu, Online Registration | How To apply online, (Auto/Taxi Drivers Rs 5000), (ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು). In this article, we will share with you all the specifications and the services.
Seva Sindhu portal has been designed by the concerned authorities to give certain activities and incentives to the residents. The Government of Karnataka has started with the objective of integrating various service delivery channels of various government departments,
civil service centers such as Bengaluru One, CSC Centers, Karnataka One, Atalji Janasnehi Kendra and Bapuji Centers.The government also provides an online application form to provide assistance of Rs 5000 as lockdown relief for auto drivers and taxi drivers.
Seva Sindhu: Service Plus Registration Online
the Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal has been started, through which you can do your work without going there in any department. The purpose of this portal is to provide government services in a cashless, faceless and paperless manner.
This service is a step towards the provision of accessible, cost-effective, accountable and transparent government services to citizens. The Seva Sindhu portal provides hassle-free service in a short time, requiring less travel and less time to avail.
Details Of Seva Sindhu Portal
|Name of Scheme||Seva Sindhu|
|Launched by||Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka state|
|Objective||Providing different services|
The point of Sevasindhu is to make taxpayer-supported organizations increasingly open, financially savvy, responsible, and straightforward. It likewise gives the residents essential mindfulness and helps with government plans and offices.
Benefits of this Portal
Details of Seva Sindhu website to the residence of the state are as follow
- It serves as a one-stop-shop for the residents of Porta State to receive government related data.
- This portal is designed by the authorities to provide some activities and incentives to the residents.
- On this gateway portal, the government will work to share all the features and services.
- Seva Sindhu portal aims to make taxpayer-supported organizations increasingly open, financially aware, responsible and direct
- The helpline desk provided on this portal will help citizens to play an important role in resolving their issues.
Seva Sindhu Services
- Revenue Department
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Drug Control
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Planning
- Transport Department
- Department of Ayush
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department of Empowerment.
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Bangalore Development Authority
Registration at Seva Sindhu Portal Online:
- First, you will have to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu given here
- On the homepage, you have to click on the option called to apply for services
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- If you have already register yourself before that you can enter your credentials and log in using them.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill out the details of the application form.
- Click on submit
How to Apply for Seva Sindu Driver 5000 Registration:
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Seva Sindhu sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, go to the “Disbursement Of Cash Relief To Auto-Rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers For COVID-19”
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste, Aadhaar no., mobile no., Driving licence details, vehicle details, and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Tick the checkbox after reading the declaration and enter the security code.
Step 6- Choose to submit button to submit the form
Login on the Portal
- you have to go to the official website of Seva Sindhu. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to give the option of “click here to login/register” in the menu. After this, a new login page will open in front of you.
- Now on this login page enter your email id and password, fill the captcha code carefully.
- After filling in the details hit on the login button.
- You can avail of the services offered by the Seva Indus portal by logging in to the beneficiaries.
How to track Seva Sindhu application status
Step 1: Open official website
Step 2: Menu bar appears on the top of the website, click on the Track your application status
Step 3: Now, a new screen appears where it will ask for the option to track application
Step 4: There are two options 1. Through Application Reference Number 2. Through OTP/Application Details select one option from it
Step 5: Select Service and verify word as shown in the captcha and submit the form.
Auto-Rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers Helpline
080-22236698/ 9449863214: Auto-Rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers can contact through this given helpline number for any query related to the disbursement.
About Seva Sindhu
Government of India (GoI) as the nodal department, to be implemented by State Government or their designated agencies. The Seva Sindhu Portal provides a single platform to the citizens to avail services of different Departments.
It is a step towards seamless integration of the services of various departments. It also helps the departments in streamlining/simplifying the procedures/processes of the Department by removing cumbersome,
The Pilot Launch of Seva Sindhu was started on 26th May 2017 across the entire State of Karnataka with the integration of 29 certificate services from Revenue Department.
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Seva Sindhu (FAQ):
How can I apply for Epass in Karnataka?
For an emergency, you need to apply for the emergency service e pass KSP Clear. If you have to make any movement then fill the form of movement Karnataka e pass Online Registration. You simply need to go to the Seva Sindhu Official web portal. There on the landing page, you will see the link of Apply E pass link.
How do I apply for Seva Sindhu?
you need to go to https://serviceonline.gov.in/karnataka/. Then you will find an option for Departments and Services on the home page and you have to click on it. After clicking, you have to fill in your details on the next page.
How can I check my Seva Sindhu status?
- To check the status first visit the official portal of seva Sindhu.
- Once the home page appears, click the “track application status” tab available in the menu bar.
- Now the application status can be checked in two ways. Application reference number and.
What is Seva Sindhu portal?
Seva Sindhu is the common citizen service portal/facility of Government of Karnataka to provide government related services and other information in one place.
Who can use Seva Sindhu portal to get travel e-pass?
Migrant workers, pilgrims, tourists, students who are stuck in other states, other countries who want to come back to Karnataka or who are currently in Karnataka and want to go to their native state.
What is Seva Sindhu Helpline Number?
The helpline number is 080-4455 4455 /080-22636800.
Here we have provided all the information about the Seva Sindhu (ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು) Online Registration 2023 “Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know. I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: ThePMYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end. Seva Sindhu